- student: hey government can I have some money to go to university
- uk government: sure here you go. you'll have to pay it back but only when you're earning £21,000+ a year, and if you don't pay it off after 30 years we'll just write it off, don't worry about it man
- scottish government: nah man just go to uni we ain't gonna charge you
- us government: no. you gotta pay it yourself. upfront. your parents have to save up from the moment you're born. good luck, fucker.
- maltese governement: oh my good fucking lord you want to go to university? Here, it's completely free, you'll pay it back with your tax money someday. Actually no wait, we'll pay you 83 euros a month if you decide to go you beautiful creature. Oh god but is that enough? How about I give you a student card with a minimum of 900 euros at the beginning of each year to buy books and clothes and stuff? Is that ok? Ok I love you happy studying *kiss*
Raven was the original Nicki Minaj.
It’s like she saw the future or something
- Me on my wedding day: you still like me right
why is life so hard
i hope this is the only thing to survive the apocalypse and some future alien race thinks we are all morons
Parks and Rec x Game of Thrones
That is not unlike me the time I sat in Hagrid’s chair. I recognize the joy in his face.
how the hell does justin bieber walking in a straight line make worldwide news headlines but the invasion of ukraine by russia and the possibility of a world war doesnt
I get what you’re trying to say but you must not actually read the news. Ukraine has been on the front of BBC for weeks.
its my bday in 3 minutes :)